BALLERUP, Denmark, Dec. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- LiqTech International, Inc. (NYSE: LIQT) ("LiqTech") is pleased to announce that LiqTech has been invited to participate in the Institute for Sustainable Process Technology (ISPT) water cluster with the intent to develop a commercial solution to treat oil emulsion challenges found in the upstream Oil & Gas industry. LiqTech was the only membrane supplier selected. The current members of this dedicated cluster are: Gaz de France, Shell, EBN, Frames, Vito, ISPT and LiqTech.
Mr. Finn Helmer, LiqTech's CEO, remarked, "Our selection to this small but distinguished group is confirmation that the Oil & Gas industry is considering LiqTech silicon carbide (SiC) membranes as a possible solution to a difficult existing industry challenge. We are pleased and proud to be selected as the only membrane supplier among several of our known competitors. LiqTech decided to participate in this initiative since it is aimed at developing and commercializing a solution to a general challenge in the industry that represents a significant market potential. The close cooperation with oil companies and system integrators is in alignment with our company strategy."
ABOUT INSTITUTE FOR SUSTAINABLE PROCESS TECHNOLOGY (ISPT)
The Institute for Sustainable Process technology is a co-operation between industry, universities, and knowledge institutions, which aims at speeding up innovation processes and making them more efficient than they are at present.Apart from developing knowledge, the institute aims at the development, demonstration and application of breakthrough technology with a special focus on process technology. Breakthrough results are valued on their impact on the global process technology envelope – from raw materials to end products. The final result should be a considerable improvement of the competitive position of the participating process industry.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV