JINHUA, China, Dec. 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. (the 'Company' or 'Kandi') (Nasdaq:KNDI), today announced that its 2013 annual meeting of shareholders will be held on Thursday, December 19 th, 2013, at 9:00 p.m. local time (December 19 th, 2013, at 8 a.m. eastern time) at KANDI TECHNOLOGIES' executive office, located at 6F, South Tower B, Lianhua Business Center, No. 333 Lianhua Road, Xihu District, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province, China 310013.
The record date for determination of shareholders entitled to vote at the annual meeting is October 30 th, 2013. At the Annual Meeting, stockholders will be asked to consider and act upon the following:
- To elect seven directors, each to serve until the 2014 Annual Meeting of Stockholders;
- To ratify the appointment of Albert Wong & Co. as our independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending December 31 st, 2013;
- To conduct an advisory vote on the compensation of our named executive officers;
- To conduct an advisory vote on the frequency of future advisory votes on the compensation of our named executive officers; and
- To transact such other business as properly may come before the annual meeting or any adjournments thereof. The Board of Directors is not aware of any other business to be presented to a vote of the stockholders at the annual meeting.
Shareholders are welcome to attend the meeting in person or join via a conference call using the dial-in details listed below. Shareholders can submit the questions in writing to IR@kandigroup.com before Friday December 13 th, 2013 and we will answer the questions at the end of the meeting.Dial-in number:
|U.S. Toll Free: 1-888-887-4214|
|International Toll: 1-913-643-0354|
|Access code: 363033|
CONTACT: Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. Ms. Kewa Luo Phone: 1-212-551-3610 Email: IR@kandigroup.com
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts