Forest Laboratories, Inc. (NYSE:FRX) today announced appointments to its executive leadership team. The appointments are part of Forest’s announced plans to flatten and broaden the organization as part of Project Rejuvenate.
“Today we are announcing an important step to rejuvenate our company by creating the first Forest Executive Team with broad leadership responsibilities, a sharp focus and clear accountability for driving sustainable growth,” said Brent Saunders, Chief Executive Officer & President Forest Laboratories.
- Elaine Hochberg is appointed Executive Vice President, International, Strategic Planning and Government Affairs.
- Bill Meury is appointed Executive Vice President, Sales and Marketing.
- Frank Perier, Jr. is appointed Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer.
- Marco Taglietti, MD is appointed Executive Vice President, Drug Development and Research, and Chief Medical Officer.
- Bob Bailey is appointed Senior Vice President, Chief Legal Officer, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary.
- Alex Kelly is appointed Senior Vice President, Chief Communications & Investor Relations Officer.
- Sally Paull is appointed Senior Vice President, Human Resources.
- Kevin Walsh is appointed Senior Vice President, Operations.
- Joe Zimmerman is appointed Senior Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer.
David Solomon, Senior Vice President, Corporate Development and Strategic Planning will become Senior Advisor to the Chief Executive Officer responsible for Business Development and Alliance Management on a transitional basis.
“David played an instrumental role in driving and executing our company’s successful Next 9 Strategy, which has given us a solid foundation of future growth drivers,” said Saunders. “During his transition period, I will draw on David’s experience, expertise and counsel as we embark on our company’s next chapter.”As previously announced, the next step in Project Rejuvenate is for the Forest Executive Team to design and staff their respective teams in a manner consistent with the principles of flattening and broadening the organization.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV