HOUSTON, Dec. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Prometheus Energy Group Inc. ("Prometheus Energy"), a leading supplier of liquefied natural gas (LNG) to the oil & gas, mine haul, process industry and remote power generation sectors, today announced the expansion of its LNG Supply and Services Agreement with Apache Corporation (NYSE: APA), a leading oil and gas exploration and production company, and the #1 on-shore driller in North America. The collaboration has resulted in a direct supplier-to-operator fuel platform to provide Apache with the ability to utilize LNG, a cleaner burning alternative gas over other fossil fuels, powering multiple drilling rigs and frac spreads.
Under the expanded Agreement, Prometheus will provide Apache with additional LNG solutions for its new dual fuel and dedicated gas drilling rigs, as well as hydraulic fracturing pumping engines utilized by Apache's oilfield service providers. For over a year, Prometheus Energy has facilitated Apache's strategic focus on delivering reduced emissions, as well as lower costs, in its exploration and production activities.
Other key benefits under the Agreement include:
- Prometheus Energy's single solution to manage LNG supply, logistics, and delivery
- Onsite LNG equipment for storage and regasification
- Technical field services for Apache drilling and completion operations – Midcontinent region
- Builds on an existing relationship as both companies discuss expansion to other operating units
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts