Just in time to spice up the holiday season, Jack in the Box® is launching two new limited-time menu items today: the Fajita Ranch Melt and the Jalapeño BBQ Burger.
Packed with seasoned chicken and a melted blend of Pepper Jack cheese, the Fajita Ranch Melt features mouth-watering roasted peppers and onions - topped with both ranch AND taco sauces - all on toasted sourdough bread. For those diners who really want to spice things up this holiday season, the Jalapeño BBQ Burger promises a twist of big, bold flavor with a juicy 100 percent beef patty, topped with crispy jalapeño and onion strips, American cheese, hickory-smoked bacon, and a jalapeño BBQ sauce on a toasted sesame seed bun.
“Jack in the Box is known for thinking outside of the box when it comes to innovative twists on crowd favorites,” said Iwona Alter, Vice President of Menu & Innovation for Jack in the Box. “With the new Fajita Ranch Melt and Jalapeño BBQ Burger, guests will experience a blast of bold flavor in an unexpected way that will keep them coming back for more.”
The Fajita Ranch Melt is available at participating regional restaurants in CA, ID, HI, NV, UT. The Jalapeño BBQ Burger is available at participating regional restaurants in NM, TX, LA, OR, NC, SC, OH, CO, IN, MO, TN, OK, AZ, WA, KS.About Jack in the Box Inc. Jack in the Box Inc. (NASDAQ:JACK), based in San Diego, is a restaurant company that operates and franchises Jack in the Box® restaurants, one of the nation’s largest hamburger chains, with more than 2,200 restaurants in 21 states. Additionally, through a wholly owned subsidiary, the company operates and franchises Qdoba Mexican Grill®, a leader in fast-casual dining, with approximately 600 restaurants in 46 states, the District of Columbia and Canada. For more information on Jack in the Box and Qdoba, including franchising opportunities, visit www.jackinthebox.com or www.qdoba.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV