Affordable Last Minute Holiday Gifts That Give Back
NEW YORK, Dec. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- It never fails – a last minute holiday invitation or unexpected gift leaves you awkwardly empty handed. This year, stock-up on some last-minute and affordable gifts that won't leave you scrambling. Both of these items are widely available online and in retail outlets for about $20. Even better, these gifts give back!
Honoring the families of those who serve!
With festive packaging, the Sobieski Vodka gift set is an ideal last minute hostess gift. The set includes a 1.75 liter of Sobieski Vodka, one of world's best-selling imported vodkas, two designer shot glasses and four cocktail recipes. Each purchase is eligible for a mail-in rebate of $5. Best of all, for every mail-in rebate processed, Sobieski will match that amount as a donation to The Fisher House Foundation, an organization that builds homes to provide free, temporary lodging for the families of military members and veterans receiving medical care at major military and VA medical centers. These 'homes away from home' enable family members to be close to loved ones at the most stressful time – during hospitalization for a combat-related injury, illness or disease. SRP: $19.99Fine wine for the environmentally-minded The Port house of Fonseca, renowned as one of the world's top producers of vintage Ports and one of the most environmentally friendly, offers its annual, limited edition "Artist Series," a special release of Fonseca BIN 27 that benefits The Waterkeeper Alliance, a global charity dedicated to making the world's waterways swimmable, drinkable and fishable. This year's label features the work of artist Barnaby Furnas, whose paintings are exhibited in the Museum of Modern Art ( New York) and The Museum of Contemporary Art ( Los Angeles), among others. SRP: $20.00
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV