BEIJING, Dec. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. ("Xinyuan" or "the Company") (NYSE: XIN), a residential real estate developer with primary focus on high growth cities in China, today announced the results of its 2013 Annual General Meeting held on December 4, 2013 in Beijing, China.
At the meeting, the Company's shareholders ratified the appointment of Ernst & Young Hua Ming as the independent registered public accounting firm for the Company for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2013. The Company's shareholders also approved the increase in the limit of the number of directors on the Board of Directors from nine to 11.
About Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd.
Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd. ("Xinyuan") (NYSE: XIN) is a developer of large scale, high quality residential real estate projects aimed at providing middle-income consumers with a comfortable and convenient community lifestyle. In China, Xinyuan primarily focuses its development projects in Tier II cities, Zhengzhou, Ji'nan, Suzhou, Kunshan, Xuzhou, Chengdu and Hefei. The Company's U.S. development arm, XIN Development Group International, Inc., is a pioneer amongst Chinese real estate residential developers, entering the U.S. market in 2012. Xinyuan is the first real estate developer from China to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange. For more information, please visit http://en.xyre.com/ir.html.For more information, please contact: Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd.Ms. Helen ZhangInterim CFOTel: +86 (10) 8588-9398Email: email@example.com ICR, LLC William ZimaIn U.S.: +1 646-308-1472In China: +86 (10) 6583-7511Email: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Xinyuan Real Estate Co., Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV