NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
American Eagle (AEO) was upgraded at B. Riley to buy from neutral. $20 price target. Company is facing easier comps into 2014, B. Riley said.
Chegg (CHGG) was initiated at Jefferies with a buy rating. Well-positioned in rapidly evolving education products and services space, Jefferies said. $14 price target.
Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) was upgraded at Deutsche Bank to buy from hold. $43 price target. Company is a strong operator and can deliver robust growth, Deutsche Bank said.
Dean Foods (DF) was downgraded at Morgan Stanley to equal-weight. $20 price target. Softer volumes, elevated milk prices and rising costs could hurt the 2014 outlook, Morgan Stanley said.
Eros International (EROS) was initiated at Jefferies with a buy rating. Multiple growth opportunities within India and globally, Jefferies said. $14 price target.
[Read: McDonald's U.S. Same-Store Sales Fall in November]
Memorial Production Partners (MEMP) was initiated at UBS with a buy rating. Provides attractive yields (11%) with limited risk profile, UBS said. $25 price target.
Noble Energy (NBL) was downgraded at Deutsche Bank to hold from buy. $75 price target. Sector will likely remain out of favor, as commodity pricing may not be sustainable, Deutsche said.
[Read: Sysco Surges on $3.5B U.S. Foods Acquisition From KKR, CDR ]
Polyone (POL) was upgraded at Wells Fargo to outperform. See earnings upside potential from merger synergies, Wells Fargo said.
Ply Gem (PGEM) was downgraded at Goldman Sachs to neutral from buy. $19 price target. Company is leveraged to a potential slowdown in residential construction, Goldman Sachs said.
Phillips 66 (PSX) was upgraded at Deutsche Bank to buy from hold. $80 price target. Refining industry fundamentals continue to improve, Deutsche Bank said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV