- NTT Communications Cloud Recovery received the highest score for product rating, the highest scores in three of the four use cases: mission-critical workload recovery, extended recovery operations, and managed service failover; as well as the highest score for overall use case. The overall use case score is the result of composite scoring for each provider’s service, which is the average of the four different use cases.
- NTT Communications Cloud Recovery earned the highest combined score for critical capabilities.
- NTT Communications Cloud Recovery was rated the highest for mission-critical workload recovery use case, extended recovery operations use case, and managed service failover use case. In each of these use cases, NTT Communications Cloud Recovery was assessed with the highest combined scores for all critical criteria.
NTT Communications Recognized With The Highest Score For Product Rating In Gartner’s 2013 Critical Capabilities For Recovery As A Service (RaaS) Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.