Superior Industries International, Inc. (NYSE:SUP) today announced that its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.18 per share, payable January 17, 2014, to shareholders of record as of January 3, 2014.
The upcoming quarterly payment reflects a 12%, or $0.02 per share, increase, that first was declared August 26, 2013, and will restore quarterly distributions, following acceleration of the 2013 full year dividends in December 2012 due to uncertainties existing at the time regarding possible dividend tax rate changes.
“We are pleased to again commence our quarterly dividend payments, while at the same time continuing to invest in the company’s future with the construction of a new manufacturing facility in Mexico,” said Steven J. Borick, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President.
About Superior IndustriesSuperior is the largest manufacturer of aluminum wheels for passenger cars and light-duty vehicles in North America. From its five plants in both the U.S. and Mexico, the company supplies aluminum wheels to the original equipment market. Major customers include Ford, General Motors, Chrysler, BMW, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen and Tesla. For more information, visit www.supind.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV