- The Company is conveying its 33.3 percent stake in the retail co-op at 747 Madison in a deal which values the asset at $160 million. In conjunction with the closing of the transaction, SL Green will make a $30 million preferred equity investment in the property.
- The Company is also conveying its 50 percent stake in the retail stores located at 21-29 West 34 th Street. The agreement values the entire property, which includes the tenancies of Apple, Aldo and Geox, at $195 million. SL Green will retain its 50% share of 152,000 square feet of development rights.
- Through its debt and preferred equity platform, SL Green is making a $100 million participating structured investment in conjunction with Jeff Sutton’s planned joint venture investment at 530-536 Broadway, a retail and office property located in the heart of SoHo that currently features tenants Eastern Mountain Sports, Club Monaco, AT&T and Vince Camuto.
SL Green Announces Three Retail Transactions
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.