LOS ANGELES, Dec. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Drinks Americas (OTN: DKAM) a leading U.S. broker for authentic Mexican craft beers teams up with S.K.I. Wholesale Beer the premier craft & import beer distributor in New York. Featuring beer, cider, wine & non-alcoholic beverages from all around the United States and the world, S.K.I. offers products to all NYC boroughs, Long Island & Westchester.
S.K.I. Wholesale Beer was founded in July 1987. Currently, their 60,000 square foot facility is located in Brooklyn. S.K.I. is able to service its 10,500-customer base with a fleet of 22 route trucks, three merchandising vans, four High-Lows, and one 32-foot refrigerated box truck. With 125 dedicated employees and a highly focused management team, S.K.I. has both the physical capacity and the manpower to continue to be a premier distributor of fine beers, malt liquors and cider.
S.K.I actively promotes and build the brands that are contained in their portfolio, which makes them an ideal match for the unique one-of-its kind authentic Mexican Craft Beer Day of the Dead. The distributor provides dedicated teams for both on-premise and off-premise sales as well as a team specializing in chain accounts.S.K.I. currently distributes to Manhattan, Queens, Kings, Bronx, Richmond, Westchester, Putnam, Duchess, and Rockland Counties and all of Long Island ( Nassau and Suffolk Counties). S.K.I. expects to continue this growth trend with its mission of maintaining its status as a premier distributor. This is their commitment to their customer base and according to S.K.I they are also highly committed to their suppliers and brands they represent. Drinks Americas mission is to identify and invest the majority of our brand-building resources on those with the greatest growth potential such as Day of the Dead Craft Beer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV