Groupon is offering an opportunity for young foodies to refine their culinary skills in a series of cooking classes at Young Chefs Academy Frisco. There are two options available, and it can be found at http://www.groupon.com/deals/young-chefs-academy-frisco-5.
Young Chefs Academy offers age-appropriate cooking classes for teens, pre-teens and younger kids. They host students aged 4–16 in weekly cooking classes that regularly change recipes while sticking to the monthly theme. They also cater to individual children, school field trips and scout troops. The Academy even hosts birthday parties, that let young chefs celebrate their big day with hands-on instruction on how to make their own pizza, gingerbread houses or birthday cakes that come out of the oven.
Shoppers can choose from:
- $25 one cooking class or workshop for one child ($40 value)
- $50 for one cooking class or workshop for two children ($80 value)
Class options are valid for Busy Chefs, Junior Chefs and Teen Chefs classes. Workshops are called Fun Shops on the merchant schedule which can be found at here.A variety of deals, especially curated for gifting, can be found by visiting the Groupon Gift Shop or by searching the site. In addition to a collection of great products, gifts of local experiences can be given nationwide. About Groupon Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) is a global leader of local commerce and the place you start when you want to buy just about anything, anytime, anywhere. By leveraging the company’s global relationships and scale, Groupon offers consumers a vast marketplace of unbeatable deals all over the world. Shoppers discover the best a city has to offer on the web or on mobile with Groupon Local, enjoy vacations with Groupon Getaways, and find a curated selection of electronics, fashion, home furnishings and more with Groupon Goods.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV