FlowerDeliveryExpress.com Has The Following Tips For Making Your Holiday Season Less Stressful
DETROIT, Dec. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- FlowerDeliveryExpress.com a leading online flower delivery company, understands that for many people Christmas can be one of the most stressful times of the year. Studies have found that during the holiday season, 40 percent of Americans report feeling financial stress. Another 37 percent of Americans feel stressed by memories of loved ones who have died, and having too much to do causes stress for 34 percent of people.
According Dr. James Whitehead, professor of kinesiology and public health education at the University of North Dakota in stressful situations, the body releases stress hormones, cortisol and adrenaline. This response produces stress symptoms that can affect your body, your thoughts and feelings, and behavior. Stress that's left unchecked can contribute to numerous health problems.
Here are four things you can do to reduce holiday stress.
- Plan ahead. Make a list of the things you need to do to get ready for the holidays. Include decorating ideas, meals, parties, sending cards, and shopping.
- Learn to say "no". You don't need to attend everything. Save your time and energy for the people and events you enjoy most.
- Stick to a budget. Decide how much you are going to spend and don't spend more.
- Exercise. Studies show that exercise has many great effects on the body, such as helping to reduce stress and fatigue, elevating mood and improving sleep.
Studies have shown that flowers are a natural way to reduce stress. When you order from FlowerDeliveryExpress.com you will have the freshest and highest quality holiday flower bouquets to select from.About FlowerDeliveryExpress.com FlowerDeliveryExpress.com is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. The company has also been voted "Best Florist" over a dozen times. FlowerDeliveryExpress.com delivers from their own brick and mortar flower shops with their own delivery fleet, and through FedEx and UPS from coast to coast. Deliveries are also made via a computerized sending network of affiliated shops. They provide delivery throughout most of the United States, Canada, and over eighty countries around the world. Wesley Berry is the CEO of FlowerDeliveryExpress.com, a multi-million dollar online floral delivery operation. He also owns Wesley Berry Flowers, a Detroit-based brick and mortar florist established in 1946. Shoppers can conveniently make floral purchases by phone at 888.851.2881 and online at www.FlowerDeliveryExpress.com 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV