Graña y Montero S.A.A. (“Graña y Montero”, “G&M” or the “Company”), the largest engineering and construction company in Peru, announced its subsidiary Norvial S.A., concessionaire of the 183 Km. stretch between Ancon-Huacho-Pativilca of the Panamericana Norte road, has subscribed a construction contract with GyM S.A. and JJC Contratistas Generales S.A. for the second stage of the road infrastructure.
The contract reference amount is of S/. 232,700,000.00 and will be executed in a period of 2 years.
About Graña y Montero S.A.A.
Graña y Montero (NYSE:GRAM, BVL: GRAMONC1) is the only Peruvian engineering and construction company listed on the Lima Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange. The Company has participated in the development of major engineering and construction projects in Peru, including large-scale, complex projects in the energy, mining, construction and real estate sectors.With 80 years of operations, the Company has leveraged its engineering and construction expertise into complementary lines of business, such as the development, ownership, operation and maintenance of infrastructure assets, real estate developments, and the provision of technical services. The Company has significant investments in infrastructure concessions, such as three toll roads and Line 1 of the Lima Metro. For further information, visit www.granaymontero.com.pe.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV