HOUSTON, Dec. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Key Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE: KEG) will present at the Capital One Securities, Inc. 8 th Annual Energy Conference, Thursday, December 12, 2013 in New Orleans, LA.
Dick Alario, Key's Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to present at 8:40 a.m. CST. The presentation will be available via a live webcast. To access the webcast and slide presentation, go to www.keyenergy.com, select "Investor Relations" and click on the link to the conference webcast.
About Key Energy ServicesKey Energy Services is the largest onshore, rig-based well servicing contractor based on the number of rigs owned. Key provides a complete range of well intervention services and has operations in all major onshore oil and gas producing regions of the continental United States and internationally in Mexico, Colombia, Ecuador, the Middle East and Russia.
CONTACT: West Gotcher, Investor Relations, 713-757-5539SOURCE Key Energy Services, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV