Brookline Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: BRKL) announced today that Julie A. Gerschick, Brookline Bancorp’s Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, has resigned effective December 31, 2013 to pursue other business interests.
Brookline Bancorp President and Chief Executive Officer Paul A. Perrault said, “Julie, with her finance and consulting background, made significant contributions to the further development of the company’s finance area following our recent acquisitions. We are extremely appreciative of her efforts and wish her the best.”
Gerschick said, “I am grateful for the opportunity to work with Paul and the company’s management team, and assist with the company’s transition to a multi-bank holding company. At the same time, I look forward to my next opportunity and challenge.”
ABOUT BROOKLINE BANCORP, INC.Brookline Bancorp, Inc., a bank holding company with approximately $5.2 billion in assets and 47 branches throughout Massachusetts and Rhode Island, is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and operates as the holding company for Brookline Bank, Bank Rhode Island, and First Ipswich Bank. The Company provides commercial and retail banking services and cash management and investment services to customers throughout Central New England. More information about Brookline Bancorp, Inc. and its banks can be found at the following websites: www.brooklinebank.com, www.bankri.com, and www.firstipswich.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV