Journal Broadcast Group has appointed Eagle Television Sales of the Katz Television Group as the new national sales representative for 10 of the company’s stations in seven markets: Boise, Idaho (KIVI/KNIN); Green Bay, Wis. (WGBA/WACY); Lansing, Mich. (WSYM); Las Vegas (KTNV); Palm Springs, Calif. (KMIR/KPSE); Milwaukee (WTMJ) and Twin Falls, Idaho (KSAW).
Nashville station WTVF, which Journal acquired in December 2012, is already represented by Eagle.
“Katz is proud to partner with Journal as part of our represented stations,” said Leo MacCourtney, President and CEO, Katz Television Group. “Journal Broadcast Group is one of America’s finest-run broadcast companies, with a real focus on news and community and a big commitment to sports. We are excited to start selling spots on their television stations and to welcome Journal to the Eagle family!”
“All of the Katz Television companies have decades of broadcast experience, as well as excellent capabilities in research, programming and development. In addition, Katz’s alignment with our other businesses was a natural fit for these 10 stations,” said Andre Fernandez, President & Chief Financial Officer of Journal Communications, who noted that Katz is also Journal Broadcast Group’s national radio sales rep.“We look forward to partnering with Katz to create sales consistency and unique selling strategies as we continue to grow our business in all of our markets,” added Dominic Fails, Vice President of Sales, Journal Broadcast Group. The change became effective December 2, 2013. About Journal Broadcast Group Journal Broadcast Group owns and operates 35 radio stations and 15 television stations in 12 states. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, it is the broadcast business of Journal Communications Inc. (NYSE:JRN), a diversified media company with operations in publishing, radio and television broadcasting, and interactive media.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV