MEXICO CITY, Dec. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Volaris, the airline with the best airfares and deals in the country, launched 4 new routes from Cancun, Quintana Roo to the cities of San Luis Potosi, Hermosillo, Mexicali and Veracruz.
In this way, Volaris establishes its leadership in one of the most important touristic centers in the country, with 15 domestic destinations from this city. The routes San Luis Potosi – Cancun, Hermosillo – Cancun and Veracruz – Cancun, are now operating, while the Mexicali – Cancun route is scheduled to start operations on December 12 th.
Enrique Beltranena, Volaris' CEO, pointed out that Cancun is one of the top 5 touristic destinations in the country, this is why it is important to expand the routes to and from that city: "With our point to point travel strategy, we offer the possibility of more cities traveling nonstop to Cancun and more people enjoying all the attractions of the city at excellent prices".
Beltranena added: "We are committed to offer our Customers the best traveling options in one of the youngest aircraft fleet of the Americas while delivering the outstanding service that distinguishes us. By having the best airfares, Customers will no longer have to spend hours on a bus to get to Cancun".Customers interested in flying between the new routes, may do so in the following schedules and frequencies: San Luis Potosi, San Luis Potosi – Cancun, Quintana Roo. Wednesday and Saturday.
- Departing from San Luis Potosi at 11:00 hrs., arriving to Cancun at 13:20 hrs
- Departing from Cancun at 08:00 hrs., arriving to San Luis Potosi at 10:35 hrs
- Departing from Hermosillo at 17:35 hrs., arriving to Cancun at 22:15 hrs
- Departing from Cancun at 13:55 hrs., arriving to Hermosillo at 17:10 hrs
- Departing from Veracruz at 15:25 hrs., arriving to Cancun at 17:20 hrs
- Departing from Cancun at 13:05 hrs., arriving to Veracruz at 15:00 hrs
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV