NEW YORK, Dec. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Aeropostale, Inc., a specialty retailer of casual apparel for young women and men, today announced its partnership with social media starlet Bethany Mota to launch The Bethany Mota Collection, available in stores this holiday season. The inaugural Bethany Mota Collection will launch December 8th exclusively in Aeropostale stores nationwide and on Aeropostale.com. The collection is planned to continue throughout next year.
Ranging from $5-$78, the first Bethany Mota Collection will consist of apparel, accessories and jewelry; each piece intricately designed by Bethany to reflect her own style merged with that of her fans.
"The collection was inspired by a variety of factors," says Bethany. "I definitely infused my personal style into each piece, but I am a teenager so my style changes all the time! My viewers had a lot to do with the designs too. They are always tweeting me photos of what they're wearing and what they like, so it was helpful to see what they were looking for in that aspect."
"We are thrilled to partner with Bethany on her first-ever design collection," says Emilia Fabricant, Executive Vice President, at Aeropostale. "She has a keen eye for fashion, is a social media phenomenon, and is a wonderful role model. She connects with the teen girl and has been an Aeropostale customer herself for years. With that in mind, she is a natural fit for the brand.""I am excited to partner with Aeropostale for my very own collection," Bethany continues. "It was a great experience to be able to work with them. Not only did I get to design an entire fashion line, but I got to do it at a great price point with quality clothes, both of which are very important to me."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV