Sysco Corp. (SYY) popped 10% and Adami said the stock will probably trade lower from here and suggested investors do not initiate a long position.
Kraft Foods Group (KRFT) jumped 2%. Kelly said the stock doesn't appear to be breaking out so investors should plan to buy it near $52.
Dan Hurwitz, CEO of DDR Corp. (DDR), was a guest on the show. He said cold weather has been driving strong coat and boot sales. He added top retailers such as Nordstrom (JWN), TJX Companies (TJX) and Macy's (M) will likely say the weather helped sales while teen retailers including Aeropostale (ARO) and American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) will blame it. He admitted his company is struggling to find growth in Brazil but is thriving in Puerto Rico.Kelly suggested investors do not buy the dip in Icahn Enterprises (IEP). For their final trades, Seymour said he would be a buyer of ICICI Bank (IBN) and Kelly is a buyer of Teck Resources Limited (TCK). Finerman said to buy Liberty Interactive (LINTA) and Adami is buying Lions Gate Entertainment (LGF). -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV