Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The market rally that isn't supposed to be happening continues to prevail, Jim Cramer told his "Mad Money" viewers Monday as he opined on the day's market action. Cramer said while some investors argue on whether the market's move higher is right or wrong, the smart investors are already buying and making money hand over fist.
Cramer reminded viewers that investing isn't about being right or wrong, it's about making money, which is why those investors who have done their homework and pay attention to historical patterns will be the ones prevailing as the market ratchets ever higher. Smart investors, he said, understand that when companies are increasing their bottom lines, not from cost cutting but from real earnings growth, their stocks head higher and that's where we are in the cycle today.
Eventually good news will be once again seen as good news, said Cramer, proving the "good news is bad news" crowd wrong once and for all. But the smart money will be invested now when many investors still feel the market stinks.The section rotations are already occurring, with money flowing into the financials and out of the high-yielding real estate investment trusts and master limited partnerships, said Cramer. There will still be many who won't believe, Cramer concluded, but while they remain skeptical, the markets will likely propel to the next level.
Executive Decision: Manny ChiricoIn the "Executive Decision" segment, Cramer spoke with Manny Chirico, chairman and CEO of PVH Corp (PVH), the apparel maker that's home to such brands as Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV