Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:56 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Monday.
Cantor Fitzgerald raised its price target on Celgene (CELG). Cramer said it appears to be cheap based on 2015 earnings and the products "just keep doing better and better." CELG rose 2.2% to $170.01.
Cramer said "cloud stocks have stalled" at current levels, but said he continues to like Salesforce.com (CRM) despite it being removed from Deutsche Bank's short-term buy list. CRM was flat at $53.68.JPMorgan initiated AthenaHealth (ATHN) as a buy. "I think the stock goes higher," Cramer opined. The heavily shorted stock has been consistently reporting blowout quarters, he added. ATHN rose 1% to $133.04. Canaccord says to buy Lululemon Athletica (LULU) ahead of its earnings report scheduled for later this week. Cramer disagreed, saying, "I don't like these kinds of calls unless you absolutely know the number." LULU was up 1% to $70.34. Bernstein likes Lockheed Martin (LMT) Cramer thinks the stock "goes higher" despite the continued uncertainty about the federal budget. LMT was unchanged at $138.93.
Given Imaging (GIVN) is "another company I like very much," Cramer said. The company is in the gastrointestinal diagnostics industry, which has been "very, very hot," he added. GIVN zoomed 27.1% to $30.06.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV