3 Stocks Pushing The Health Care Sector Downward
1. As of noon trading, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company ( BMY) is down $0.35 (-0.7%) to $50.45 on average volume. Thus far, 3.4 million shares of Bristol-Myers Squibb Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $50.30-$51.31 after having opened the day at $51.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.80. Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, a biopharmaceutical company, discovers, develops, licenses, manufactures, markets, distributes, and sells biopharmaceutical products that help patients prevail over serious diseases worldwide. Bristol-Myers Squibb Company has a market cap of $84.1 billion and is part of the drugs industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 30.8, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 55.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Bristol-Myers Squibb Company a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Bristol-Myers Squibb Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, compelling growth in net income, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Bristol-Myers Squibb Company Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the health care sector could consider Health Care Select Sector SPDR ( XLV) while those bearish on the health care sector could consider ProShares Ultra Short Health Care ( RXD).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts