1. As of noon trading, Priceline.com ( PCLN) is up $6.78 (0.6%) to $1,181.17 on light volume. Thus far, 163,925 shares of Priceline.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 605,300 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $1,172.76-$1,189.00 after having opened the day at $1,189.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $1,174.39. priceline.com Incorporated operates as a online travel company. Priceline.com has a market cap of $60.8 billion and is part of the diversified services industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 34.1, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 89.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 16 analysts that rate Priceline.com a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Priceline.com as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Priceline.com Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the services sector could consider iShares Dow Jones US Cons Services ( IYC) while those bearish on the services sector could consider ProShares Ultra Short Consumer Sers ( SCC).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts