BETHESDA, Md., Dec. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Marriott International (NASDAQ: MAR) is awarding one lucky Xplor SM gamer with 200,000 Marriott Rewards points and a round-the-world plane ticket. To enter for a chance to win, users must complete the entire Xplor game and register on www.Xplorthegame.com by December 16, 2013 at 11:59 PM ET. Two runner-up winners will each receive 150,000 Marriott Rewards points.
Marriott's mobile travel game, Xplor, was unveiled in August 2013 and is available for free in the App Store. A first in the hotel industry, Xplor engages people of all ages to virtually see the world by visiting five gateway cities - New York City, Paris, Beijing, Dubai, and Sao Paulo - and accomplishing varied sightseeing challenges along the way.To help users conquer Xplor, Marriott has compiled its top five tips for success:
- Since most challenges have a scavenger hunt component, choose the Backpacker character so you can carry more items.
- Always carry a drink and a snack so you can recharge when your energy is low.
- Visit each location within each city so that they can later be accessed directly through your passport.
- It's not always possible to buy items back from the lobby shop so be careful what you sell.
- Talk to the lobby concierge and other characters in the game to learn about multiple challenges.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV