Hess Corporation (NYSE:HES) today completed the previously announced sale of its Natuna A asset, located off the coast of Indonesia, to PT Pertamina and PTT Exploration and Production Company Limited for a total after-tax consideration of $650 million. The asset produced an average of 5,500 barrels of oil equivalent per day net to Hess in the first three quarters of 2013.
Hess Corporation is a leading global independent energy company engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas. More information on Hess Corporation is available at http://www.hess.com.
This news release contains projections and other forward-looking
statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of
1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
projections and statements reflect the company’s current views with
respect to future events and financial performance.
can be given, however, that these events will occur or that these
projections will be achieved, and actual results could differ materially
from those projected as a result of certain risk factors.
discussion of these risk factors is included in the company’s periodic
reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV