Kohl's Stock To Go Ex-dividend Monday (KSS)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Kohl's (NYSE:KSS) is Monday, December 9, 2013. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 35 cents per share. At a price of $55.18 as of 9:50 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.6%. The average volume for Kohl's has been 2.8 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Kohl's has a market cap of $11.81 billion and is part of the services sector and retail industry. Shares are up 28.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Kohl's Corporation operates department stores in the United States. Its stores offer private, exclusive, and national branded apparel, footwear, and accessories for women, men, and children; soft home products, such as sheets and pillows; and housewares targeted to middle-income customers. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.1, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV