4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: GORO, TXRH, ROST, HPQ
Texas Roadhouse (NASDAQ: TXRH) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 12 cents per share. At a price of $27.50 as of 9:40 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.8%. The average volume for Texas Roadhouse has been 609,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Texas Roadhouse has a market cap of $1.9 billion and is part of the leisure industry. Shares are up 63.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. Texas Roadhouse, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates a full service casual dining restaurant chain. The company operates its restaurants under the Texas Roadhouse and Aspen Creek names. The company has a P/E ratio of 25.13. TheStreet Ratings rates Texas Roadhouse as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, reasonable valuation levels, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. You can view the full Texas Roadhouse Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV