NEW YORK (
CHANGE IN RATINGS
Dana Holding (DAN) was downgraded at UBS to neutral from buy. Challenging end markets resulting in flat growth and limited margin expansion, UBS said. $20 price target.
Dollar General (DG) was upgraded at Goldman Sachs to buy from neutral. Company was also placed on the Conviction Buy list. $71 price target. Expect an inflection point in the gross margin, Goldman said.
Family Dollar (FDO) was downgraded at Sterne Agee to underperform. $56 price target. Company is facing increased competition, Sterne Agee said.The Gap (GPS) was downgraded at Jefferies to hold from buy. Comps slowing and low visibility on consumer patterns, Jefferies said. $40 price target.
[Read: Herb Greenberg: Best Part of the Ulta Story]
Host Hotels & Resorts (HST) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings. Intel (INTC) was upgraded at Drexel Hamilton to buy from hold. $30 price target. PC erosion should moderate, and earnings can exceed consensus views, Drexel Hamilton said. Intel was upgraded at Citigroup to buy from neutral. $28 price target. Stabilizing corporate PC market leads to more favorable risk/reward, Citigroup said. LinkedIn (LNKD) was upgraded at BMO Capital to outperform from market perform. $270 price target. Company is preparing to formally launch in China, BMO Capital said.
[Read: Citigroup Still Loved by KBW, Despite the Downgrades]
NTS (NTS) was upgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings. Precision Drilling (PDS) was upgraded at Jefferies to buy from neutral. Recent pullback with steady fundamentals, Jefferies said. $11 price target. Parker Hannifin (PH) was upgraded at Goldman Sachs to buy from sell. $135 price target. Consensus estimates appear light, and the company is boosting free cash flow, Goldman said. Rockwood (ROC) was upgraded at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch to buy from neutral. $86 price target. Lithium business can drive growth in the coming years, BofA/Merrill said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV