Heavy Volume And Pre-Market Movement For BOS Better Online Solutions (BOSC)
- BOSC has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $8.2 million.
- BOSC traded 94,897 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 8:19 AM, representing 10.8% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in BOSC with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for BOSC NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on BOSC: B.O.S. Better Online Solutions Ltd. provides radio frequency identification (RFID) and mobile solutions, and supply chain solutions in Israel and internationally. The average volume for BOS Better Online Solutions has been 128,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. BOS Better Online has a market cap of $8.6 million and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.67 and a short float of 0.8% with 0.00 days to cover. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates BOS Better Online Solutions as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its generally high debt management risk, poor profit margins and weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The debt-to-equity ratio is very high at 2.46 and currently higher than the industry average, implying increased risk associated with the management of debt levels within the company. To add to this, BOSC has a quick ratio of 0.63, this demonstrates the lack of ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The gross profit margin for BOS BETTER ONLINE SOLUTIONS is rather low; currently it is at 18.93%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -0.88% is significantly below that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$0.17 million or 114.47% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Communications Equipment industry and the overall market, BOS BETTER ONLINE SOLUTIONS's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- BOS BETTER ONLINE SOLUTIONS reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. During the past fiscal year, BOS BETTER ONLINE SOLUTIONS continued to lose money by earning -$0.49 versus -$4.48 in the prior year.
- You can view the full BOS Better Online Solutions Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV