ATLANTA, Dec. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- IntercontinentalExchange Group (NYSE: ICE), the leading global network of exchanges and clearing houses, announced today that Jeffrey C. Sprecher, Chairman and CEO, will speak at the Goldman Sachs Financial Services Conference. The presentation will take place on Tuesday, December 10 at 1:10 p.m. ET. The presentation will be broadcast live over the Internet and can be accessed via the "Investors & Media" page of ICE's website at www.theice.com.
About IntercontinentalExchange Group, Inc.IntercontinentalExchange Group, Inc. (NYSE: ICE) is the leading network of regulated exchanges and clearing houses for financial and commodity markets. ICE delivers transparent, reliable and accessible data, technology and risk management services to markets around the world through its portfolio of exchanges, including the New York Stock Exchange, ICE Futures, Liffe and Euronext.
Trademarks of ICE and/or its affiliates include IntercontinentalExchange, ICE, ICE block design, NYSE Euronext, NYSE, New York Stock Exchange, LIFFE and Euronext. Information regarding additional trademarks and intellectual property rights of IntercontinentalExchange Group, Inc. and/or its affiliates is located at https://www.theice.com/terms.jhtml and http://www.nyx.com/terms-use.
ICE-CORP(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20090727/CL51999LOGO) SOURCE IntercontinentalExchange
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV