IRVINE, Calif., Dec. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DecisionPoint™ Systems, Inc. (OTCQB: DPSI), a leading provider and integrator of Enterprise Mobility, Wireless Applications and RFID solutions, announced that Ralph Hubregsen, who has served as Chief Operating Officer for the company since September 2011, has left the company.
DecisionPoint Chairman and CEO Nicholas R. Toms commented, "We wish to thank Ralph Hubregsen for his valuable contributions to our Company and, in particular, his work with the strategic acquisitions made in 2012. We would also like to take this opportunity to wish him well in his future endeavors."
About DecisionPoint™ Systems, Inc. DecisionPoint Systems, Inc. delivers improved productivity and operational advantages to its clients by helping them move their business decision points closer to their customers. They do this by making enterprise software applications accessible to the front-line worker anytime, anywhere. DecisionPoint utilizes the latest wireless, mobility, and RFID technologies.
For more information on DecisionPoint Systems visit www.decisionpt.comContacts: DecisionPoint Systems, Inc. Nicholas R. TomsChief Executive Officer(973) 489-1425 Allen & Caron, Inc. Rudy Barrio (investors) firstname.lastname@example.org(212) 691-8087 Len Hall (media) email@example.com(949) 474-4300 SOURCE DecisionPoint Systems, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV