The Board of Directors of Stanley Black & Decker (NYSE: SWK) announced the election of a new member, Debra A. Crew, President of PepsiCo Americas Beverages (NYSE: PEP). Ms. Crew joined PepsiCo in 2010 as President of the Western Region of PepsiCo Europe, and was promoted into her current position in 2012.
Prior to her tenure with PepsiCo, Ms. Crew held a series of management and leadership roles at Mars, Inc., Dreyer’s Grand Ice Cream (a division on Nestle S.A.), and Kraft Foods.
John F. Lundgren, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Stanley Black & Decker, said: "Debra Crew brings an impressive record of success with some of the world’s leading consumer products companies, and a broad range of experience in marketing, operations and strategy. Her global perspective coupled with proven commercial capabilities and exposure to world-class innovation planning processes will be of tremendous value as we continue to pursue profitable growth. We welcome Debra enthusiastically and look forward to her contributions."
Ms. Crew graduated from the University of Denver with a Bachelor's degree, earned her MBA from the University of Chicago and previously served as an officer in the United States Army.About Stanley Black & DeckerStanley Black & Decker, an S&P 500 company, is a diversified global provider of hand tools, power tools and related accessories, mechanical access and electronic security solutions, healthcare solutions, engineered fastening systems, and more. Learn more at www.stanleyblackanddecker.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV