HAMILTON, Bermuda, Dec. 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Golar LNG Limited ("Golar" or "the Company") announced today that it is offering 3,400,000 common units, representing limited partner interests in Golar LNG Partners LP ("Golar Partners" or the "Partnership"), as a selling unitholder in the public offering announced on December 5, 2013 by Golar Partners (the "Offering"). Golar Partners also plans to offer 5,100,000 of its common units in the Offering and Golar GP LLC, the Partnerships general partner intends to maintain its 2% general partner interest by subscribing to the newly issued units.
Golar intends to use the proceeds it receives from its offering of the common units of Golar Partners to create liquidity which potentially can be used to develop its floating LNG production business.
Following completion of the Offering, Golar will own the following interests in Golar Partners: 8,838,096 common units, 15,949,831 subordinated units, the 2% general partner interest (through its ownership of the general partner) and all of the incentive distribution rights.This news release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy the securities described herein, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction. The common units will be offered and sold pursuant to an effective registration statement on Form F-3 previously filed by Golar LNG Partners LP with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"). This offering may be made only by means of a prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus, which has been filed by Golar LNG Partners LP with the SEC. Hamilton, Bermuda December 5, 2013 Enquiries: Golar Management Limited: + 44 207 063 7900 Brian Tienzo Stuart Buchanan HUG#1748314
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV