- Close spaced diamond drilling program shows good continuity of mineralization and excellent correlation between the new drilling and the existing resource model.
- The program provides the Joint Venture team the necessary information to define the drill spacing required to upgrade Indicated to Measured Resource within the resource base.
- AMEC is currently working on a revised Technical Report updating the current September 15, 2012 resource estimate.
- The holes show excellent consistency within the Maturi Deposit.
Duluth Metals Announces Results From Twin Metals Fence Drilling Program
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.