MILWAUKEE, Dec. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MGIC Investment Corporation (NYSE: MTG) announced today that Curt Culver, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Goldman Sachs US Financial Services Conference 2013 on Wednesday, December 11, 2013, at 1:10 p.m. Eastern time. The event is taking place at the Conrad Hotel in New York, New York. The presentation will be webcast and can be accessed at the company's website, http://mtg.mgic.com/. A replay will be available for 30 days. A series of related slides also will be available at the same website at approximately 1 p.m. Eastern time on Wednesday, December 11.
MGIC ( www.mgic.com), the principal subsidiary of MGIC Investment Corporation, serves lenders throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, and other locations helping families achieve homeownership sooner by making affordable low-down-payment mortgages a reality. At September 30, 2013, MGIC had over $159 billion of primary insurance in force covering 1.0 million mortgages.
From time to time MGIC Investment Corporation releases important information via postings on its corporate website without making any other disclosure and intends to continue to do so in the future. Investors and other interested parties are encouraged to enroll to receive automatic email alerts and Really Simple Syndication (RSS) feeds regarding new postings. Enrollment information can be found at http://mtg.mgic.com under Investor Information.
SOURCE MGIC Investment Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV