WAYNESBORO, Va., Dec. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NTELOS Holdings Corp. (the "Company," NASDAQ: NTLS), a leading regional provider of nationwide wireless voice and data communications and home to the "best value in wireless," will present at the UBS Global Media and Communications Conference in New York City at 3:00 p.m. EST on Wednesday, December 11.
The presentation will also be webcast and accessible live on the Investor Relations section of the NTELOS Website at ir.ntelos.com. A replay of the webcast will be available online at ir.ntelos.com following the presentation.
NTELOS Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: NTLS), operating through its subsidiaries as "nTelos Wireless," is headquartered in Waynesboro, VA, and provides high-speed, dependable nationwide voice and data coverage for approximately 457,100 retail subscribers based in Virginia, West Virginia and portions of Maryland, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Kentucky. The Company's licensed territories have a total population of approximately 7.9 million residents, of which its wireless network covers approximately 6.0 million residents. The Company is also the exclusive wholesale provider of wireless digital PCS services to Sprint Corporation in the Company's western Virginia and West Virginia service area for all Sprint CDMA wireless customers.Investor Relations Contacts: Jeffrey Goldberger / Rob Fink KCSA Strategic Communications P: 212-896-1249 / 212-896-1206 Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE NTELOS Holding Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV