HOUSTON, Dec. 5, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Targa Resources Partners LP ("Targa Resources Partners" or the "Partnership") (NYSE:NGLS) announced today that representatives from Targa Resources Partners will present at the Wells Fargo 12 th Annual Energy Symposium in New York, NY on December 10, 2013 at 8:40 a.m. Eastern Time.
The conference presentation will be webcast and can be accessed from the Partnership's website under the Events and Presentations section at http://ir.targaresources.com/events.cfm?company=LP. The Partnership will also post an updated investor presentation to its website that morning, beginning at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time (7:00 a.m. Central Time).
About Targa Resources PartnersTarga Resources Partners is a publicly traded Delaware limited partnership formed in October 2006 by its parent, Targa Resources Corp. to own, operate, acquire and develop a diversified portfolio of complementary midstream energy assets. The Partnership is a leading provider of midstream natural gas, NGL, terminaling and crude oil gathering services in the United States. The Partnership is engaged in the business of gathering, compressing, treating, processing and selling natural gas; storing, fractionating, treating, transporting and selling NGLs and NGL products; gathering, storage and terminaling crude oil; and storing, terminaling and selling refined petroleum products. The principal executive offices of Targa Resources Partners are located at 1000 Louisiana, Suite 4300, Houston, TX 77002 and their telephone number is 713-584-1000. For more information please go to www.targaresources.com .
CONTACT: Investor contact: 713-584-1133 Jennifer Kneale Director, Finance Matthew Meloy Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV