Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) and Drury Hotels Company today announce the opening of Hyatt Place St. Louis/Chesterfield, the first Hyatt Place hotel in the St. Louis metropolitan area.
“We are excited to bring Hyatt Place to Greater St. Louis with the opening of Hyatt Place St. Louis/Chesterfield,” said Elliott Rhoad, general manager. “Whether we are catering to business or leisure travelers, we know that our guests will appreciate the comfortable and functional amenities offered at Hyatt Place, such as free Wi-Fi, made-to-order fresh food around the clock and the StayFit Gym.”
Nestled in the heart of Chesterfield, the new Hyatt Place hotel is adjacent to Chesterfield Mall and just minutes from two new premium outlet malls, area attractions and more than 100 restaurants. Business travelers will find the hotel is conveniently located along the I-64 commercial corridor, providing easy access to downtown St. Louis and the city’s surrounding suburbs.
Hyatt Place St. Louis/Chesterfield offers:
- 145 roomy rooms, all of which feature a swiveling 42-inch HDTV, the plush Hyatt Grand Bed® and Cozy Corner sectional sofa
- Free Wi-Fi everywhere
- Complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet TM breakfast for guests, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, a variety of fresh fruits, hot and cold cereal, yogurt, breads, premium coffee and an assortment of juices
- More than 2,300 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- 24/7 Gallery Menu & Market serving made-to-order entrees and appetizers around the clock
- A Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
“We are excited to bring Hyatt Place to a thriving community like St. Louis, which is the 19
largest metropolitan area in the U.S. and home to 19 Fortune 1000 companies,” said Chuck Drury, president and CEO of Drury Hotels Company. “We are confident that Hyatt Place St. Louis/Chesterfield will bring a new standard to the area and will provide a perfect mix of style, service and amenities that will exceed guests’ expectations.”
HYATT PLACE ST. LOUIS/CHESTERFIELD LEADERSHIP
Hyatt Place St. Louis/Chesterfield will be led by General Manager Elliott Rhoad and Director of Sales Stephanie McDaniel. In his role, Rhoad is directly responsible for managing day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s 25 associates and ensuring guests experience the purposeful service for which Hyatt Place is known. McDaniel is responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the St. Louis/Chesterfield area.