With dozens of premium cheese options available at Sam's Club, a sample cheese plate diverse in origin and texture could include:
- USA/soft – Floralie Cranberry Cinnamon Goat Cheese, $6.98
- Ireland/hard – Kerrygold BallyShannon Cheddar, exclusive to Sam's Club, $5.98/lb
- France/semi-soft – President 28.2 oz Brie, $8.98
- Spain/hard – El Cortijo Manchego, $11.48/lb
Party Planning Trend #2: Sweet Mini SurprisesSweeten the holidays with treats that encourage merry mingling. "Individual, bite-sized desserts are trending because they allow guests to easily socialize while they sample holiday sweets," said Eileen Fischer, bakery director at Sam's Club. "Members can mix and match these of-the-moment miniatures with slices of more traditional desserts to appeal to a variety of tastes."
Big flavors, small bites:
- Artisan Fresh Cake Balls - 25 ct, $14.98 , in chocolate fudge, coconut or red velvet
- Dessert Shots – 8 ct, $11.98 , individual parfaits with raspberry, dark chocolate mousse or cream cheese fillings
- Suzy's Cheesecake Bites – 24 ct, $14.98 , in New York, Turtle and Strawberry bites, enrobed in white chocolate or dark chocolate
Slices of tradition:
- Daily Chef French Silk Pie, $7.98 , velvety smooth chocolate cream pie
- Daily Chef Pumpkin Cheese Cake, $11.98 , 12 slices of swirled New York and Pumpkin cheesecake flavors with fall spices and graham cracker crust;
- Artisan Fresh Assorted Pie Sampler, $11.98 , each quarter of the pie is a different flavor - Apple, Cherry, Blueberry and Peach in one.