MALVERN, Pa., Dec. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Liberty Property Trust (NYSE: LRY) today announced that Herman C. Fala will join Liberty as General Counsel on January 1, 2014.
A highly-regarded expert in real estate law, Mr. Fala joins Liberty from Cozen O'Connor, where he chaired the firm's Real Estate Practice Group. Prior to joining Cozen O'Connor in 2009, he chaired the real estate department at WolfBlock, LLP, for 10 years.
"Herman has represented Liberty on countless transactions over many years," said Bill Hankowsky, chief executive officer. "We are very pleased to welcome Herman to Liberty and we are fortunate to have his expertise and insight."
Mr. Fala is a member of the Urban Land Institute and the Zell-Lurie Real Estate Center at the Wharton School. He is a fellow of the American College of Real Estate Lawyers, has been named a "Star Individual" among Pennsylvania Real Estate Lawyers by Chambers
USA, and has been named one of the "Best Lawyers in America" for more than 20 years.
About Liberty Property Trust Liberty is a leader in commercial real estate, serving customers in the United States and United Kingdom, through the development, acquisition, ownership and management of superior office and industrial properties. Liberty's 106 million square foot portfolio consists of 843 properties providing office, distribution and light manufacturing facilities to 2,100 tenants.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV