CARMEL, Ind., Dec. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CNO Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: CNO) today announced that it will host a conference call on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. (EST) to discuss the company's outlook for 2014 sales, select earnings drivers, target capital levels and excess capital deployment plans. CNO will also comment on key strategic drivers influencing future performance.
Interested persons are invited to listen through the internet, either live or through on-demand replay. Please go to http://ir.cnoinc.com at least fifteen minutes prior to the event to register and download any necessary streaming media software.
About CNO Financial GroupCNO Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: CNO) is a holding company. Our insurance subsidiaries – principally Bankers Life and Casualty Company, Colonial Penn Life Insurance Company and Washington National Insurance Company – primarily serve middle-income pre-retiree and retired Americans by helping them protect against financial adversity and provide for a more secure retirement. For more information, visit CNO online at www.CNOinc.com.
SOURCE CNO Financial Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV