CarMax, Inc. (NYSE:KMX) announced today the webcast and conference call access information for upcoming events.
December 20, 2013 – Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2014 Earnings Conference Call .
On December 20, CarMax will release sales and earnings for the third quarter ended November 30, 2013, and will host a conference call for investors at 9:00 a.m. ET. Investors may access the call as follows:
- Dial 1-888-298-3261 (international callers dial 1-706-679-7457). The conference ID is 26830857.
- A live webcast also will be available at investor.carmax.com and at www.streetevents.com.
- A webcast replay of the call will be available at investor.carmax.com through April 3, 2014. A telephone replay also will be available through December 31, 2013, and may be accessed by dialing 1-855-859-2056 (international callers dial 1-404-537-3406). The conference ID is 26830857.
About CarMaxCarMax, a member of the Fortune 500 and the S&P 500 and one of the Fortune 2013 “100 Best Companies to Work For,” is the nation’s largest retailer of used cars. Headquartered in Richmond, Va., CarMax currently operates 127 used car superstores in 63 markets. The CarMax consumer offer features low, no-haggle prices, a broad selection of CarMax Quality Certified used vehicles and superior customer service. During the fiscal year ended February 28, 2013, the company retailed 447,728 used vehicles and sold 324,779 wholesale vehicles at its in-store auctions. For more information, access the CarMax website at www.carmax.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts