4. As of noon trading, Canadian National Railway ( CNI) is up $0.38 (0.7%) to $56.02 on light volume. Thus far, 189,634 shares of Canadian National Railway exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 876,300 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $55.25-$56.02 after having opened the day at $55.64 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.64. Canadian National Railway Company, together with its subsidiaries, engages in rail and related transportation business in North America. Canadian National Railway has a market cap of $47.5 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 19.3, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 22.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Canadian National Railway a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 13 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Canadian National Railway as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in stock price during the past year, growth in earnings per share, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Canadian National Railway Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts