NEW YORK, Dec. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SiriusXM and the National Basketball Association announced today they will launch an exclusive NBA channel on Monday, December 9, that will cover the league 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and bring fans closer to the game.
SiriusXM NBA Radio on Channel 217 will debut on Monday at 7:00 am ET and will feature a star-studded lineup of exclusive interviews throughout the day including NBA Commissioner David Stern, NBA Deputy Commissioner Adam Silver, Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban, Los Angeles Lakers head coach Mike D'Antoni, Cleveland Cavaliers guard Kyrie Irving, New Orleans Pelicans forward Anthony Davis, Indiana Pacers center Roy Hibbert, Detroit Pistons center-forward Greg Monroe, Boston Celtics head coach Brad Stevens, center-forward Kelly Olynyk and forward Brandon Bass, and Hall of Famers Chris Mullin and Bernard King. Other big guests for the opening week will include Celtics owner Steve Pagliuca, Golden State Warriors owner Joe Lacob, and Hall of Famer Clyde Drexler, as well as Portland Trail Blazers guard Damian Lillard and Toronto Raptors guard DeMar DeRozan. Atlanta Hawks guard Jeff Teague will also be interviewed on the channel on Dec. 12.
Along with one-on-one interviews with the biggest names in the game, the new NBA Channel will showcase more than 14 live NBA games each week and a daily schedule of NBA-focused news and talk from an unparalleled roster of hosts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV