LONDON, Dec. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Noble Corporation (NYSE: NE) today announced that Bernie G. Wolford, Senior Vice President – Operations, Noble Corporation, will present at the Wells Fargo Securities 12 th Annual Energy Symposium in New York City on Wednesday, December 11, 2013, beginning at 8:00 a.m. U.S. Eastern Standard Time. Additionally, Jeffrey L. Chastain, Vice President – Investor Relations and Corporate Communications, will present at the Capital One Southcoast 8 th Annual Energy Conference in New Orleans on December 12, 2013 at 1:20 p.m. U.S. Central Standard Time. Live webcasts and presentation slides will be available at the time of the presentations in the "Investor Relations" section of the Company's Web site http://www.noblecorp.com. A replay of each presentation will be available on our website approximately three hours after the conclusion of the live presentation and will be available for 30 days following each event.
About Noble CorporationNoble is a leading offshore drilling contractor for the oil and gas industry. Noble performs, through its subsidiaries, contract drilling services with a fleet of 79 offshore drilling units (including two ultra-deepwater drillships and five high-specification jackup drilling rigs currently under construction), located worldwide, including in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico and Alaska, Mexico, Brazil, the North Sea, the Mediterranean, West Africa, the Middle East, India, Malaysia and Australia. Noble's shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "NE." Additional information on Noble Corporation is available on the Company's Web site at http://www.noblecorp.com.
SOURCE Noble Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV