Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Friday evening:
Red Hat (RHT): "The cloud stocks are still under a cloud but I'm a believer."
DepoMed Inc (DEPO): "Drug delivery systems are hot and anyone that gets it right will make a lot of money."CVR Energy (CVI): "I think the refiners are good and that's a good one." Chesapeake Energy (CHK): "I think this one is fine. I think it's worth a lot more long term." United Community Banks (UCBI): "That's a good community bank and I think you're in good shape with that one." iShares Silver Trust (SLV): "No. I'm not a buyer of silver here. I like Randgold Resources (GOLD)." Westport Innovations (WPRT): "Here's the problem. It's a speculative stock that's partnered with Cummins (CMI). If you want to play natural gas engines, buy Cummins." DryShips (DRYS): "I would buy some DryShips. I have no problem with that." To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV