Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 11:03 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Friday.
Citigroup lowered its price target on Amgen (AMGN) to $131 from $139. Cramer said investors are wondering if buying Onyx Pharmaceuticals was a good deal. He said he would be a buyer of Celgene (CELG), even after its recent move higher. AMGN rose 1% to $114.12.Citigroup raised its price target on Cheniere Energy (LNG). Cramer liked the call, saying the company is "at the forefront of natural gas and exporting it overseas." LNG was 1.3% higher ar $44.90. Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) is working on single-serve carbonated drinks, Cramer said. "I love this. This is a very exciting thing," he added. "A lot of people are short the stock," which he considers a mistake. GMCR perked up 2.8% to $71.30. Goldman Sachs upgraded Dollar General (DG) to conviction buy. "I hate to say it but you know what's selling well? Cigarettes. They are selling really well there," Cramer said. DG was up 1% to $60.20. Finisar (FNSR) reported a great quarter, according to Cramer. He thinks "the stock is going to be up more" than it is right now. FNSR was up 6 cents to end the day at $21.82.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV