Non-profit organizations and small municipalities can now apply for a U.S. Bank credit card with fewer fees, a powerful online expense-management tool and other features crafted to their unique needs.
The U.S. Bank Visa® Community Credit Card has no annual fees, no late fees and no over-limit fees and is now offered in all U.S. Bank branches.
“The U.S. Bank Community Card is designed for non-profit organizations and municipalities where usual credit-underwriting standards sometimes aren’t appropriate,” said Cathi Stanton, senior vice president for U.S. Bank Retail Payment Solutions. “For instance, instead of assigning liability to board members – which can be a tough ask for non-profits – the liability is held by the organization.”
Other features include:
- All accounts receive consolidated central billing statements – making it easy for organizations to track expenses.
- Domestic, dedicated cardmember service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Free online management reporting with ScoreBoard ( www.usbank.com/scoreboard).
- Optional, free rewards program: 1% cash back on all net purchases. A non-reward option is also available.
- Underwritten on the financial strength of the organization, no guarantor required.
- Line size based on the financial strength of the organization.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV