Non-profit organizations and small municipalities can now apply for a U.S. Bank credit card with fewer fees, a powerful online expense-management tool and other features crafted to their unique needs.
The U.S. Bank Visa® Community Credit Card has no annual fees, no late fees and no over-limit fees and is now offered in all U.S. Bank branches.
“The U.S. Bank Community Card is designed for non-profit organizations and municipalities where usual credit-underwriting standards sometimes aren’t appropriate,” said Cathi Stanton, senior vice president for U.S. Bank Retail Payment Solutions. “For instance, instead of assigning liability to board members – which can be a tough ask for non-profits – the liability is held by the organization.”
Other features include:
- All accounts receive consolidated central billing statements – making it easy for organizations to track expenses.
- Domestic, dedicated cardmember service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Free online management reporting with ScoreBoard ( www.usbank.com/scoreboard).
- Optional, free rewards program: 1% cash back on all net purchases. A non-reward option is also available.
- Underwritten on the financial strength of the organization, no guarantor required.
- Line size based on the financial strength of the organization.